A continuation of my previous entry; however, I tried to separate the two by stuff that can be bought vs. not. I confess, my sorting isn’t too clear-cut… and is downright wrong in some areas… but I tried.
And some have exclamation points, too. Those ones get me super-excited!
* A big hug. A REALLY BIG HUG, where you feel so safe and secure and cared for– sometimes the best ones are from Mom, though.
* Kitty cuddles and snuggles!
* Reading a book in the sunshine… or a gothic romance (Wuthering Heights) when it is raining.
* A walk in a forest preserve.
* Going to the zoo!
* Clean sheets on the bed.
* Being able to sleep with a window open.
* The high feeling I get when I finish a good run.
* LOL cats.
* A good herbal tea.
* To lie in the dewy grass with a kite sailing above me.
* Someone fixing me a cup of coffee the way I like it–splash of cream, no sweetener.
* Going out for breakfast! I’d be way more interested in dating if people went out for breakfast rather than dinner.
* A backrub. A good one, all deep-tissue, with slow, deliberate movement.
* A hot bubble or epsom salt bath.
* Pizza and a movie night-in.
* Tom Hiddleston memes.
* Seeing CSO at Ravinia. Bonus points for packing a picnic and sitting in the lawn. Some cheese, grapes, Tchaikovsky or Beethoven, a glass of wine, fireflies, a cool breeze… bliss.
* Someone brushing my hair.
* An outdoor run on the Western Trail.
* Petting happy dogs.
* Going bowling!
* Bubble tea. I love coconut or pear.
* Playing pirates with a bunch of kids.
* A conversation with someone that gets you… before you even get yourself.
* Playing in a park with kids.
* Having Brynn over for sleepovers.
* The Renaissance Faire!
* Trip to the Art Institute.
* Train rides.
* Fresh fruit.